When the Necessity is a Nuisance!
All content included on Floridaboatdisposal.com such as original images, text, logos, icons, animation, graphics and documents is the property of Floridaboatdisposal.com.
There may be links on Floridaboatdisposal.com or any site run by Floridaboatdisposal.com that contain links to third party websites that are not in control of Floridaboatdisposal.com. Floridaboatdisposal.com are not responsible for the content on the third party websites.
Users agree not to modify, move, add, delete, or otherwise change any information on any websites controlled by Floridaboatdisposal.com. User also agrees not to decompile, reverse engineer or, disassemble, copyrighted or trademarked material, trade secrets, or other proprietary information contained in the Site.
5. Service Disclaimer
Your use of the services described therein is at your own risk. Services provided is on an as-is and as available basis. Floridaboatdisposal.com disclaims all warranties of any kind whether expressed or implied. Floridaboatdisposal.com make no warranty that all services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, error-free, meet your requirements, or software will be corrected. Any material obtained through the use of the service is done at your own risk and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or business. No advice or information, either oral or written, obtained by you from Floridaboatdisposal.com from our service
6. Governing Law
These terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the State Massachusetts, USA
Information Collected From All Visitors
1) Type of web browser used, software manufacture and version number.
2) Type of operating system
3) Screen colors (color processing ability of the users screen)
5) Flash version
6) Screen resolution
7) Network location and IP address
- Can include country, city, state, region, county, or any other geographic data.
- Bandwidth (internet connection speed)
8) Time of visit
9) Pages visited
10) Time spent on each page of the website
11) Referring site statistics
- The website (URI) the user came through in order to arrive at this website (example: clicking on a hyperlink from Yahoo.com that took the user to this website)
- Search engine query used (example: typing in a phrase into a search engine like Google, and clicking on a link from that search engine)
2. This data is primarily used to optimize our website for our visitors, however we will use this data for marketing purposes. An example of how this data could be used for marketing purposes would be to tell potential advertisers how many visitors we get to the website, where our visitors come from, and how they arrive at our website.
3. This data DOES NOT include any personalized identification information such as:
2) Phone Numbers
3) Email Addresses
4) Mailing Addresses
5) Social Security Numbers
6) Bank Account Numbers
7) Credit Card Information
4. Google Analytics data is shared with Google. For more information on Google's Privacy Policies, visit: http://www.google.com/privacypolicy.html
6.With respect to security: We have appropriate security measures in place in our possession to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us
Florida Boat Disposal is a
division of Whitcomb Limited
For A Fast Florida Junk Boat Removal
© 2011-12 Whitcomb Limited | 888.905.3453 | Terms | Sitemap